As a professionally qualified coach and a yoga teacher herself, Mira brings the know-how and personal experience needed to understand and support yoga teachers in their career.
Mira co-creates a safe and confidential space for teachers to reflect on and overcome personal and professional challenges. She has helped experienced teachers go 'that step further' professionally; supported newly qualified yoga teachers set up successful businesses; enabled part-time teachers transition to full time work; and been a thought partner for many to-be-teachers embarking on teacher training.
Common mentoring areas include:
- Finding an authentic voice and style
- Teaching with confidence and holding space
- Increasing personal impact
- Hands-on adjustments and assists
- Understanding functional anatomy
- 3-6 month face-to-face apprenticeship*
* apprenticeship includes weekly teaching observations and mentoring on verbal instruction, use of body language, voice tone, and adjustments.